Communication Media Network is a registered Manitoba company. It has been in the digital signage business for over 5 years and is the largest indoor digital signage company in Manitoba. We are located in the National Research Council building in downtown, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Manitoba’s Largest Indoor Signage Company
In today’s digital age, it is now possible to engage consumers with information they appreciate in relevant settings creating an intelligent connection. For example, a patient in a medical clinic waiting room will be exposed to information about diabetes, heart conditions and other health issues that inform, educate and entertain. Using sight and motion, the patient is passively entertained and the waiting time seems to go much faster. Medical clinics are only one possible application. The CMN solution is also effective in educational institutions to communicate messages to faculty, staff and students. Shopping malls and pharmacies are also using digital signage to inform customers about products, services and products specials. The CMN messaging platform is versatile, nimble and is audience receptive. The applications area on this web site introduces many more uses for digital signage.
All content is delivered in hi-definition. Leading edge technology allows advanced solutions such as QR codes, Wi-Fi, sound and video to be implemented.
Communications Media Network is a content developer that builds and manages Indoor Digital Communication Centers. A digital communication center (DCC) consists of a digital screen/monitor and media player. A network consists of 1 or more centers located in single or multiple facilities. These facilities can be located anywhere on the globe. The network can be populated manually, inputting the content however in most cases is updated over the internet.
The beauty of using DCC’s as a communication tool is the flexibility of the medium. Content can be changed almost immediately and special access granted to customers that have unique requirements.
Digital Signage has Proven Effectiveness
According to the Arbitron in a Digital Place-Based Signage Study (2010):
- Viewers are engaged with the content – nearly half (47%) of those exposed to a digital-placed ads specifically recalled seeing them.
- 58% of U.S. residents 12 or older have visited a medical office (doctor, dentist, veterinarian) in recent months. Of those who visited 98% recall seeing a digital video screen on at least one of their visits.
- Digital video in public places reaches more people each month (70%) more than video over the internet (43%) or Facebook (41%).
THE EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT TEAM:
- RON GROUCHY- PRESIDENT AND OWNER
- DAVID MCFADYEN – SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, OPERATIONS
- BRIAN R. WOOD – VICE PRESIDENT, CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT